Title: Enduro In-line Inspection Field Technician
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Enduro Pipeline Services is a leader in the Pipeline Inspection Industry providing integrity solutions for the pipeline community in North America.
Our specialty services include advanced intelligent in line inspection MFL services incorporating multiple K4 high-definition technology based tools, caliper surveys, GIS solutions and various pipeline cleaning tools. As a result of our continued growth and commitment to research and development we have the desire to expand our Operations and Engineering capacity in Calgary, Alberta.
As an Enduro Field Technician you will be working within a team environment and operate pipeline inspection tools to provide quality service to our valued customers. Competitive wages, Comprehensive health coverage, on the job training and field work incentives are offered.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure the quality, accuracy and timely completion of field work reports.
- Become with familiar Enduro’s inspection equipment, including cleaning equipment, tracking, troubleshooting, repairing, QC procedures and maintenance to ensure quality and accuracy from inspection tools.
- Assists certified technicians in completing field projects according to customer requirements.
- Complete inspection projects according to Enduro operating guidelines.
- Acquire knowledge of Enduro and industry-standard data collection and analysis.
- Learn to analyze field data and interpret basic pipeline features for field reports.
- Ability to address customer concerns and be a critical thinker in the field.
- Learn and apply knowledge of job scheduling and logistics.
- Work independently or with a team, job dependent.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Two year Electronic Technologist diploma with relevant 5 years experience.
- High School diploma
- Able to Legally work in Canada.
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driver’s license
- Good Verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Basic Understanding of Windows and Microsoft office
- Flexible travel and work hours (~50%)
- Mechanically inclined (pipeline operations background beneficial).
- Technical school, college, certifications or relevant work experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. You can also send your cover letter and resume to HR@enduropls.com, Attention: Enduro HR Manager – Field Technician (Canada)Return