CNC Machine Operator with Programming Skills
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Enduro Pipeline Services an innovative company in the oil and gas industry is seeking a competent CNC Machinist to use computer numerically controlled (CNC) machinery safely and accurately to perform a variety of functions. Candidate will be responsible and comply with all safety guidelines. A keen eye for detail and great mechanical aptitude are also essential.
As a member of the Enduro team, you will be working with the following machines.
- TM-3P tool room
- VF3-SS Mill
- VF6-SS Mill
- ST20-SSY Lathe
- ST30SS Lathe
Enduro is offering to the qualified candidate, competitive wages ($27 to $31 an hour), Health benefits, Life and Disability insurance, matching 401(k) and paid vacation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Set-up and operate a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Use computer-controlled equipment to select position and secure automatic or semi-automatic machines.
- Control and adjust machine settings to complete more complex tasks.
- Assist with training other machine operators.
- Calculate with numeric controlled programming.
- Utilizing FeatureCam software with 5 axis.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Proven experience as CNC operator (4 to 7 years of related experience).
- Skilled in full proficiency in a broad range of activities related to the job.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings.
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills.
- Independently performs a wide range of complex duties under general guidance from supervisors. May lead and direct the work of others.